Middleton Primary School
Noon Layer Drive
Telephone: 01908 604851
Click here to email Middleton School
Headteacher: Rachel Roberts
Chair of Governors: Sam Summers
SENCO: Steve Hughes (acting)
The Data Controller is Jane Lear, HR Director at Kingsbridge Educational Trust.
Click here to email Jane Lear or phone 01908 533727.
This is NOT for Admissions.
The Data Protection Officer's contact details are firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01296 658502.
What makes Middleton exemplary in this area?
- Through Commando Joe’s our children develop a toolkit of life and character building skills through a well sequenced, well thought out curriculum
- We have a Pastoral Team across school which compromises well trained, highly skilled adults in each year group who proactively focus on the children’s wellbeing
- British Values and Citizenship embedded in our curriculum
- We have a proactive Pupil Voice and SEND Pupil Voice
At Middleton it is our intent to excel in our personal development provision for all pupils. We do this by developing:
- Responsible, respectful and active citizens who are able become involved in public life as adults
- Pupil’s understanding of the fundamental British Values of democracy, individual liberty, the rule of law and mutual respect and tolerance
- Pupil’s characters, so that they are able to reflect wisely, learn eagerly and behave with integrity
- Pupil’s confidence, resilience and knowledge
- Pupil’s understanding of both their mental and physical health, providing ample opportunities for them to be active during the school day and through extra-curricular activities
- Age appropriate understanding of healthy relationships through RSE.
At Middleton we promote:
- Equality of opportunity to enable our children to thrive together
- Understanding that difference is a positive and that individual characteristics make people unique
- Our inclusive environment that meets the needs of all of our children irrespective of age, disability, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation
At Middleton we enable our children to:
- Recognise online and offline risks to their wellbeing and ensure the children know where to turn to for support
- Recognise the dangers of inappropriate use of mobile technology and social media