How To Apply
To apply for a position at Middleton Primary School, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button for the vacancy you're interested in and it will take you to an online application form.
Here are additional opportunities available across The Kingsbridge Educational Trust:
Middleton Primary School is committed to safeguarding children.
Why Work at Middleton Primary?
As one of Milton Keynes' most popular schools, Middleton is keen to hear from high quality candidates who are interested to join our team.
Whatever role or level, Middleton School is committed to supporting staff in their professional development and offer a wide range of benefits, which includes:
- Pay Scales equal to or better than national pay scales for teaching and associate staff
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme and Local Government Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance when employee is a member of the pension scheme
- 27 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays for associate staff, rising to 31 days after 5 years
- Excellent working conditions in well maintained schools
- Generous occupational sickness absence schemes for teaching and associate staff
- Eye Test and contribution towards spectacles for DSE users
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Internal Promotion market for career progression
- Excellent Early Careers Teacher support
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free staff onsite parking at all sites
- Discretionary paid and unpaid leave entitlement
- Pension (associate staff) - from 1 April 2022, the Trust will contribute 23% of the employee’s monthly salary if they are a member of the LGPS
About Milton Keynes
As Milton Keynes celebrates over 50 years of unique new-town culture, it is one of the fastest growing places in the UK.
'Milton Keynes is built with modern life in mind. Green space and ground-breaking urban planning. Sustainable travel and access to culture and sport, with nationally-renowned attractions and some of the UK’s best shopping.' Destination MK