The Local Governing Body (LGB) works very closely with the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to ensure the very highest quality of teaching and learning throughout the school. They have strategic oversight of the school’s development and act as a critical friend to the school’s work.
The core duties of the Local Governing Body are:
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction
- Holding the Headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its students
- Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure money is well spent
- Ensuring the highest standards of teaching and learning
- Ensuring the highest standards of safeguarding and welfare
Local Governing Body
Should you wish to contact The Local Governing Body, please address your letter to the Chair of the Local Governing Body c/o Middleton Primary School, Noon Layer Drive, Middleton, Milton Keynes, MK10 9EN or email the Clerk to the Governing Body
Middleton Primary School Local Governing Body Presentation
Local Governing Body 2021-22 Meeting Attendance
Register of Pecuniary and Business Interests
Middleton Primary School is part of Kingsbridge Educational Trust (KET).