Hello Year 1 children and Grown – Ups
This week in maths we will be continuing to explore numbers within 100. We will be: reading, writing and problem solving.
Look at the list of activities below. You can choose which order you do the activities in.
- Complete the ‘Count, Read and Write’ activity sheet below. Find the missing numbers and solve the problems.
- Use your knowledge of numbers within 100 to solve the 4 problems on the page.
- Can you count to 100? How long did it take you?
- Can you count backwards? From which number can you count backwards from?
- Number bonds. How many different ways can you make 10? 20? 50? Can you make 100?
- Can you match the numbers and the words? Use the activity sheet below.
- Colour by number. Use your understanding of addition to find the totals. Remember to use your tens and one blocks to help you (you can draw these)