Hello Year 3!
Below are some tasks all the Year 3 adults have come up with for you to do on No Screen Day. You can complete as many as you want but try to do at least 3 of them. Please upload to Purple Mash (the following day) to show us what you have been up to.
- Go on a nature scavenger hunt and make a piece of art using nature
- Wrap up warm and go on an outdoor picnic
- Build a fort in your house
- Bake a cake with a family member
- Dig out a board game and play with your family
- Set up a ‘Kid’s Mini Olympics’ with different challenges
- Write and perform your own play
- Put on your own fashion show
- Wash your car
- Write a letter to your grandparents or another relative
- Make a bird feeder or an insect hotel