In Computing, we offer our children:
· Opportunities to code for a variety of practical and inventive purposes, including the application of ideas within other subjects.
· The ability to connect with others safely and respectfully, understanding the need to act within the law and with moral and ethical integrity.
· An understanding of the connected nature of devices.
· The ability to communicate ideas well by using applications and devices throughout the curriculum.
· The ability to collect, organise and manipulate data effectively.